Wednesday, April 29, 2009

We're Off To See The Wizard!


Ok not really, we already did see the wizard, but what a performance! The truth be told I have see Wicked twice and Ryan has seen it 5 times, so there were no surprises for us. Last Friday we were privileged to enjoy seeing it for our 3 and 6th time with Ryan's family and they had never seen it, so it was fun enjoy it with first timers. We had been invited to go with my family the night before, but with a baby, the Jazz, and our on going house we decided that one time a week was good enough for us, but thank mom and dad, we still love you!


As you can tell we love Wicked and who wouldn't? I basically sang all the song with them...in my head that is because they have MUCH better voices than I do, but you just can help yourself when you know the words. I loved Glenda and how she kept doing these little corky jumps aNd I thought this cast did a great job on their acting rolls along with the singing. In casts past I think they didn't get into their roles as much, but they had fabulous voices so it really didn't matter. I'm sad that it is over, so until next time!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I LOVED wicked! Didn't you think that Glinda was so funny? I've only seen it once but I am dying to go back...

Unknown said...

I LOVED wicked. Elphaba had an amazing voice. I also agree that Elphaba was hilarious. ANyway, best part was seeing my friend hackie.

Us said...

Jealous! You guys are just living the high life. We love you and can't wait to see you.