Wednesday, April 22, 2009

First Steps!!

It's official, Rylin has just taken her first steps! What a smarty pants. No need to worry she has yet to crawl because that stuff is for beginners and she is advanced. I can't believe it, my little baby is growing up so fast! I am so proud of her. She is very stubborn like her dad and will only do things when she wants to. There is NO forcing this little one, but I tell you when she wants to do something she is as happy as a lark doing it! That one goes out to you Heather! Now I am going to have to find some gates at some garage sales these next couple weeks. For all I know next week she will be driving! AHHHH!

7 comments:

Michael and Emily said...

Jackie, Rylin is so dang cute! I hope you bring her Saturday.

iMzOOL said...

wahoo. i am so proud of her. she was standing there forever. now you need to video her listening to the ipod. oh i wish i could have been there for that. come back to the midwest.

tara said...

holy fweakin! That's awesome! I agree with Ems..bring her saturday!

Ang said...

She is so precious! I loved the video, to get to see you and Rylin and hear you and your moms voice was a nice reminder of home. Tell her to cool it on the driving, the world isn't ready!!!

Amy said...

What a big girl! i cant believe she totally skipped crawling.

Roxanne said...

Amazing-seriously! I love it! She's getting to be such a big girl. Next week she'll be driving AND making out with boys! ahhh!

Meghan Elms said...

oh goodness!! the best part is trying to figure out who wants the snack more... Rylin or Lily?