Friday, April 24, 2009

1 down 3 to go

Yes I am talking about the Jazz. Last night Ryan and I were privileged enough to get to go to the game and fortunately see Kobe walk off with his hung head down from a devastating loss. The whole game was a freakin nail biter though! And hello, what came over Boozer last night? Did he finally realize how to play the game of basketball because he was a power man last night! Hope he show up again on Saturday.

Also at the game there is this group of guys that dress up like old school players and one of them dresses up like Jerry Sloan and it is hilarious to watch them throughout the night because they make plays and do dances. They are great, so if you haven't gone to a game you need to go to see them along with the Jazz. Though it may be our last game of the season to go to it was a great one to get to see. We truly were the X Factor last night! Go Jazz!!

I also wanted to give a shout out to P90X. Holy Cow it kicks your butt! I have been doing it for about a month and every time I do it I wake up sore the next day. I now need to focus on my eating habits and the Ab Ripper X so that I can lose the excess baby weight. Any ways, I suggest everyone jump on this train because it will definitely take you somewhere. If you want you can come and work out with me because I am getting a beach body baby!

5 comments:

Roxanne said...

I'm going to second your shout out to P90X...my friend Jacob had been working down in San Diego for like months and we'd work out ot P90X...loved it. Now I'm into kickboxing! My bod is looking beach ready!

Also, love your dedication to your blog these days.

Oh and PS your Jazz aren't going to get past this round (I had to slip that in there).

Michelle said...

Love the P90X!!! And love that the Jazz won last night!!! My parentals were at the game last night too, I am super jealous you guys got to be there! And honey please, you do not have excess baby weight to lose!!! And I agree with Roxanne, I am loving the frequent blog posts! Nice work Ex, I'm so proud of you.

aShLie JaNe said...

I AM IN BABY!!! We are going to look HOT HOT together!! Or I will at least not gag every time I see myself in my berfday suit.. (except you'll ALWAYS be smaller than me haa..)

Unknown said...

P90X just arrived at our apartment...I hope to get a nice bod for the summer. Way to be positive about the Jazz, after last night I just don't know...

Summer said...

jackie-I would love to do P90 with you!