Thursday, October 30, 2008

Witches Night Out

I don't know what is is about me but I never know about the fun events that are constantly going on around me. This year I was privileged enough to be invited with the Tadje girls to go to Witches Night Out at Gardner's Village. I guess that this little tradition has been going on for years unbenounced to me. The dealeo is that everyone dresses up as witches and walks around the little shops getting all sorts of Halloween discounts while a witch band and performance is going on in the main hub. It is awesome because there are seriously thousands of witches with the most bizarre and creative outfits/hats dancing, shopping, and eating. Some men were brave or stupid enough to accompany their wives which was funny to watch them try and stay out of any sort of spotlight.

Jennifer, Angie, and I all got into the spirit and dressed up as witches and little Rylin was my black cat. Note to anyone who wants to go...Don't bring a baby with a stroller! You won't get to shop. There were a lot of really cute crafty items that we liked, but we all came out empty handed. Afterward Jennifer had to go home and Angie and I decided to take advantage of the girls night out and treated ourselves to Olive Garden. It was delicious. We talked about all sorts of random things and plans on working out, shopping, and craft days; now it is a matter of actually doing it and not just talking about it. All together I thought it was a great night and hope to do it again next year.


2 comments:

tara said...

I"M SO JEALOUS! I had planned on going..then all my other "WITCHES" disappeared..Glad you got to go..next year..I'm comin! P.s. you are a hot witch

aShLie JaNe said...

Jack!! WHERE WERE YOU LADY?! I went too!! Did you see get up on the stage and get my "groove" on?!! THAT NIGHT WAS A FRIGGIN BLAST!! We are makin it tradition too!