Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Party with the Jazz

Last Thursday night I finally got a break from my regular little routine and took all my girls out to the Jazz game. It was so much fun!!! Though a few of our crew couldn't make it we still had a great turn out. The Jazz played the Portland Trail Blazers, but to tell you the truth I didn't watch more than 5 minutes of it. Jess brought her little girl Kenzi and I brought Rylin and instantly they were the best of friends. It was fun to have other kids around Rylin. We fortunately got to sit by some real cookoo drunk guys that kept talking about Kensi and Rylin, which was weird but the even weirder thing was that the next day one of those drunk guys was at my parents house fixing their gate. I totally called him out and I think he felt a little stupid. Serves him right for getting drunk and not remember what happens with his life. I think that all the girls had a fun time giggling and snapping shots and I hope that we can do something fun like this again. I have to apologize to everyone though for not being as "thoughtful" about getting pictures with the players. We had an opportunity to take a picture with AK47 and because it is so routine to see the players to me I didn't even think about my friends thinking that would be fun. Maybe next time girls and it will be worth the wait because it will be D-Will instead of AK.


Rylin loved the game and the noise didn't bother her like I thought it would. I knew she was born to be a jazz fan!



Oh by the way...the Jazz won!

3 comments:

Kaylene said...

Jackie, thanks again for the night of fabulousness with the Utah Jazz. I love all the pics, but my most favorite one is of your spirit child Rylin, being held up in the air!!! Maybe she was just getting ready for halloween, I don't know, but i just know you've got a real talented child!

tara said...

Yes thank you Jackie Digby! It was fabulous! And my favorite picture is, of course, Rylin in the air..as people watched us wondering what in the world we were doing with an infant! Ü

Mark said...

HeHe I cannot believe you saw the drunk guy at your partnts house that is sooo funny did he try to touch your child or was he going for bad luck for Rylin!! He He that is so funny. Thanks again for taking us it was a blast and next time we will have to take the pictures.