Thursday, August 25, 2011

Our cute little Tagen









Just in case people don't know...I had my third beautiful baby girl on July 26th. She shares her birthday with her uncle Brad so I know she will be his favorite niece. She was 7lb 8oz and 21 inches long. The funny thing is she has a lot of dark hair! Don't know how that happened. The week before I had her I went to my doctor appointment and my doctor thought that I would go into labor any minute, but as the fates would have it I never did and it was the longest week of my life! My doctor was leaving on a trip so she asked if she could induce me. For some reason I was really hesitant on being induced. Don't ask me why but I liked the idea of having my water break like with my other two. Eventually Ryan and I decided that having my doctor deliver me was more important than going naturally so in we went two hours later. They started me and about a half hour later she broke my water and they gave me my epidural which didn't work...I know lame. You pay all this money and don't even get the relief you want. Eventually he got it to work and 5 minutes later I pushed 1 1/2 times and out she came! My doctor said it was a good thing I was induced or else Ryan would have been delivering me with no epidural. I guess I will be getting induced in the future. She is precious and the girls love her! Rylin's first comments were "oh my she is beautiful! I love her so much! What are those sparkles all over her face? "(the little white speckles all babies have) . I told her that's what Heavenly Father does to little princess babies. She liked that. Kennedy patted her, smiled, and went on her way. Now we will see if three is as hard as everyone says it is!

5 comments:

Kae said...

she is so cute, congrats

Viewmont High School 2002 said...

Hey Jackie, this is regarding the Viewmont blog. I have the information if you just want to email me at jessbenedict84@yahoo.com. I would love to give you all the info. :)

Marcus, Angie & Bug said...

she is beautiful! you look too pretty to have just had a baby!

Michelle said...

You make it sound so easy, especially when you look so FANTASTIC after delivery. Congrats you guys on another beautiful princess!

aShLie JaNe said...

OKAY.. so it didn't hit me until i saw your parents that you have 3 CHILDREN!! Holy crap girl! That was SO fast! Where have I been?! CONGRATS!! They are all so adorable.. :) We need to catch up my deary.