Monday, September 22, 2008

Blessing Day


It is official, on August 3rd 2008 we were proud to give Rylin Toone her name and a blessing. She was blessed in her Aunt Heather's baby blessing dress which is long a beautiful and it only took us half a bottle of Biz to make it white again! Ryan gave her a perfect blessing and Rylin did great until the very end when her binky fell out and she started crying, but it was still a perfect experience. I want to thank all of our families for coming a supporting us. It was a wonderful day and though I was not able to bare my testimony I want everyone to know that I am thankful for Rylin and what a blessing she is in my life. I can't believe that I am a mom, especially to such a beautiful baby! We had a great time eating sandwiches, fruit, salads, and drinking lemonade out in the courtyard. Everyone that helped with the food...THANKS it was delicious as you can see in one of the pictures I am shoving my face full of cake! I especially want Michelle and Nick to know how much it meant to me that they took time to come out and see Rylin. I was so anxious for them to come and when they finally got here I blinked my eyes and they were having to leave again. It was a lot of fun spending time with them at the condo and having a pool party with them. Thanks you guys! Come again soon. It was a long but wonderful day as you can see once everyone left we all took a long nap which was very much needed!








4 comments:

Marcus, Angie & Bug said...

oh hey! we didn't know you had a blog too! until just now. awesome. and i thought you had some very cute shots of your own - the anne geddes ones. really cute. but it's not hard to get a cute picture of rylin. (and now i know how it is spelled) anyway cool, we'll check in again soon!

aShLie JaNe said...

CUTE!! Awhh.. what stinkin winkin pictures!

Kaylene said...

Jackie!! I'm so proud: not only of your gorgeous baby and of being Aunt Kaylene, but of you having a blog!! You are really making progress in the world now!!

Lisa said...

Jackie!!! Wow, long time no see! Your little girl is more than adorable. I LOVE the pictures. What a cute mom you are. Glad to see all is well, you have such a cute little family.