Wednesday, April 14, 2010

What is Cutier than this?

So I am still on my sewing kick and I decided to make Rylin a skirt. I think it turned out quite cute.

I decided that I needed to try it on her and get some shots with her in it so I put it on her and took her outside. When we got out there she just stood there and looked at me, so I told her to model for me and put her hands on her hips for me. This is the shot!




Isn't she adorable!!! I couldn't stop laughing. So all of you that are looking for a little model here she is and her starting pay should at least be 500 dollars an hour cuz you will get what you want and more with this one!

Then she decided to do this squatting thing. Don't ask me why or where she picked it up cuz I can't explain that one to you. Any ways... If this is what I get for making her clothes, I am definitely going to keep doing it!

7 comments:

iMzOOL said...

holy crap she is so cute. i love the model shot. i can't wait to live close and see her all the time (and you and ryan too!). i am eating cottage cheese and club crackers and thinking of you and rylin.

Roxanne said...

definitley a model in the making! nice sewing skills-the skirt is cute...and Rylin in it is even more cute! She's adorable.

tara said...

SO cute!!! That pose is priceless--she's just like her mutha.

Ang said...

So cute... love the red boots too!

Zach and Erika said...

So so cute! Good job! I saw a few posts back that you have dark hardwood floors. We are thinking of putting some in. Are they hard to keep clean being so dark? Do you like them?

Marcus, Angie & Bug said...

that turned out sooo way cute!!! i'll need to try another one!

markandaubrey said...

Love the middle pic...super cute! You are amazing! I wouldn't even know where to begin with a sewing project!