Monday, September 22, 2008

Rylin's Birth

Here she is in all her glory! We think that she is the most beautiful thing brought to this earth. Though the delivery was more than painful, I managed to deliver Rylin in 14 minutes. The hospital stay was nice and we are very thankful for everyone who showed up for support. For anyone who has been questioning how Ryan would handle being a father...Rylin has him wrapped around her finger! He has been awesome.











HOMECOMING!!


We brought Rylin Home around 1:00 in the afternoon. She was greeted by her Grammy, Papa, and Aunt Miranda since we were spending the next two week at my Mom's house. Ryan took off a whole freakin' week to pamper me and Rylin which was sweet! We hope that he gets to do that for every baby. I have to say thanks to my mom for helping me out so much those first two weeks because I had some pretty tramatic experiences and she was right there helping me through each of them. Rylin can't wait to see her Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins so hurry up and visit!!


No comments: